SWEET CHAINS QUILT FEATURED/ A WINTER WEEKEND

Do you remember my sweet chains quilt? I am so happy to tell you that it's been featured in a Spanish quilting magazine! :) Crazy right? my quilt in a magazine!! My mom always buy that magazine, so I think she was even more excited than me when she saw it published!

Here come some pics of how it looks on the magazine...

 


*This quilt has been listed again in my Etsy shop! You can see the listing details here.

This week I've been basically cutting and sewing my next baby quilt. I've already finished the top and today I'm going to start quilting it. I wanted to share pictures of the top but at the end I've decided to keep it as a surprise and share it once finished (on Monday!) :). I'm loving the way how it's turning out!

I also wanted to share some pictures from the past weekend. We had friends visiting us and we had such a great time together in the Catalan Pyrenees! Next week I am flying back to California and it was really nice to step on some snow before leaving.


I'm not gonna lie you...that last was my favorite spot :)

Have a great weekend!

Ingrid

1 comment:

  1. Enhorabona per l'article Ingrid!!!!!!! Quina ilu guapa! Ens veiem aviat no??? Una abraçada!!!

    ReplyDelete